Poor Siri. She gets asked a bunch of stupid questions on a daily basis, and although Apple hardcodes the most common answers, she still looks really silly sometimes. Even worse: she may be the last to know about Apple’s regime change, and that her boss Scott Forstall isn’t going to be with the company anymore. Eddy Cue will be taking over the Siri division at Apple, and as of 2013 Scott Forstall won’t be reporting to Cupertino, but if you ask her about her daddy, or Scott Forstall in general, she’ll tell you to check Apple’s website, which pointedly no longer lists Forstall. Aw Siri, I’m sorry. That’s the worst way to find out.
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-03: Apple Acquires Novauris Technologies To Help Improve Siri
- 2014-03-05: Siri Hacked, Plays Nice With 3rd Party Apps
- 2014-03-05: Siri Could Be Opened Up To Third Party Developers
- 2014-02-24: Apple Files Lawsuit Against China's Patent Office And Chinese Company Over Siri