Google not only updated their Google Maps web-based app for mobile devices to include Street View, where the all too familiar Pegman is now at your service, but the Internet search giant has also taken the trouble to update their Gesture Search feature so that it will be fully compatible with the Asus-manufactured Nexus 7 tablet. Apart from introducing the necessary improvements to the application’s user interface and boosting search performance, there is also additional support for more languages while paving the way for contacts without digits to be searchable.
The latest version of Gesture Search will remain as a free download over at Google Play, where the download size varies from one device to another. If you have already upgraded to the latest version of Gesture Search on your Android-powered device, how has the experience treated you so far? Perhaps you might want to share with us in the comments.
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign