Google’s Nexus line of devices has been causing a lot of buzz. First, there were rumors that Google was planning to launch a Nexus smartphone along the lines of Nexus 7, then it was nearly confirmed that LG was the lucky vendor to carry this new Nexus smartphone and finally, we were told about purported 32 GB Nexus 7 in the coming.
The Nexus 7 tablet is, without a doubt, one of the best offerings in the mini tablet market right now. And Google has been able to amass a fair-sized success with it. However, probably the only draw-back with Nexus 7 is that it currently comes in 8GB and 16GB models, storage space options which may be too inadequate for a lot of users.
This may be about to change, in affirmation of a number of 32 GB Nexus 7 rumors that we have heard in the past. This time, a Japanese users seems to have outed somewhat substantial proof of the existence of the 32GB model of the tablet.
Going by the handle of Oppese on Twitter, the user has claimed that when he placed his order for a 16GB Nexus 7, Google accidentally shipped him a 32GB model. In an attempt to corroborate his claim, he has posted a number of photos of the purported device which clearly show a usable space of 27.58 GB on the device’s screen. Although we take this with a grain of salt, this fresh rumor either means that the user has gone to painful lengths to concoct a falsehood or else, tech titans are losing hold on the secrets of their device releases.
- 2014-04-16: Chrome Remote Desktop Hits Mobile Devices
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-03-18: Nexus Wall Charger On Google Play Store
- 2014-02-06: Next Nexus Tablet Will Be Built By HTC [Rumor]
- 2013-12-08: Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- 2013-11-30: Google's Nexus Devices Susceptible To SMS Bug That Causes Phones To Reboot
- 2013-11-06: Nexus 5 Compared To Previously Released Nexus Phones [Video]