You know that by October 23rd, the world would have had their fair share of iPad mini porn. Apple has yet to officially announce this smaller form factor tablet of their signature iPad (although it does lead us to wonder, how come the company has made a U-turn in the tablet segment when the late Steve Jobs did mention that the 7” tablet market was not exactly the one they would want to get involved in), but this does not mean that the rumor mills have remained inactive. On the contrary, rumors surrounding the iPad mini have increased many times over, and the latest screenshot from the internal system of Europe’s largest electronics retailer, Media Markt, shows up to 16 different iPad mini configurations.
The most basic model would be an 8GB Wi-Fi iPad mini which will retail for around $250 thereabouts, while those who want the highest end model will have to fork out a whopping $650 – where it will carry 64GB of internal memory, and one can only speculate as to whether this will include 4G LTE and 3G connectivity. It would be interesting to see just which kind of crowd would purchase the iPad mini if the current iPad serves them fine at the moment. Expect the iPad mini to arrive in classic black and white shades, too. Image via methodshop.
Next Story: Sony C660X Yuga seen in AnTuTu benchmark
- 2014-04-09 Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-03-31 iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-23 Microsoft Convinces 12 Year Old Girl To Get The Surface 2 Over The iPad Mini
- 2014-03-18 Apple Reportedly Picks Samsung To Manufacture iPad Mini Display Panels
- 2014-02-16 iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 2013-10-22 New iPad Mini Gets Retina Display
- 2013-07-08 Second Generation iPad Mini Might Be Delayed
- 2013-05-05 10-inch Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet Rumored
- 2013-03-31 Apple Denied iPad Mini Trademark
- 2013-03-29 Apple Could Ditch Samsung As iPad Mini Display Supplier