We have seen a Lightning Dock for the iPhone 5 from Apple just a few days ago, and this time around, here is a Made in China iPhone 5 Flash Lightning Dock which you can see in action right in the video above. The video shows off to the rest of the tech world that the Lightning interface of the chip has been cracked successfully, and it would definitely be one of the more gaudy additions on your desk space or work area, especially when you want to de-stress with cheesy techno music playing in the background. Take a chill pill and you might even see the flashing lights in different colors play tricks on your mind and brain, too. It will retail for $19.90 a pop, but personally, a device like this is more tacky than original in my books, never mind that the Lightning interface has been cracked.
- 2014-01-16 Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09 iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17 Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11 Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08 Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court