Superheroes who cannot fly do need a cool ride of their own – after all, if you are going to be dressed in spandex and wear your underwear on the outside, turning up at the battle scene via public transport is not going to impress anyone, is it? Kia Motors America and DC Entertainment have teamed up to work on five custom cars which have been inspired by the superhero members of DC Comics’ Justice League.
Each Justice League character will have their very own specific Kia vehicle that wil be based on the personality and attributes. Constructed by the skilled folks over at West Coast Customs of Corona, Rides magazine and Super Street magazine, each of the rides will boast of custom artwork by comic book artist Jim Lee. For instance, the Flash Forte Koup sports an airbrushed red, orange and yellow paint scheme for its exterior paint, while the front end features a heat shield that has been painted in a way as though it looks like it is bursting through the sound barrier. Superman don’t need no car as he flies, though.
- 2013-10-24: Hyundai And Kia To Introduce Android-based Navigational Systems In Future Models
- 2013-04-01: Kia CUB Concept Has A Heart For Your Health
- 2013-01-02: Google To Integrate Google Maps And Google Places Into Kia Cars
- 2012-12-10: Kia Car Cheers For Vancouver Whitecaps
- 2012-05-31: NetherRealm Announce DC Fighting Game and Trailer – Injustice: Gods Among Us