They say that money cannot buy happiness, but it sure as heck can but you the LG 84LM9600 84-inch Ultra HD TV. Video and Audio Center was selected by LG to be the first dealer in the US to carry this cutting edge TV that puts Full HD resolution to shame, delivering four times the amount of detail. The thing is, we do not yet have mass media at that kind of crazy resolution, and neither are there TV channels which broadcast Ultra Definition shows for mass consumption, making this a truly worthy device to lay claim to the much used and abused phrase, “future proof”.
The thing about the LG 84LM9600 84-inch Ultra HD TV is this – it will set you back by $20,000 to see one of these puppies in your living room, but if it is of any consolation to you, the Sony equivalent will cost you another $5,000 more. You get both 2D and 3D viewing options (passive system), a 240Hz refresh rate, Full LED backlighting with local dimming, and Smart TV capability for that kind of money. Interested? I might know someone looking for a new arm or leg…
Next Story: Plattan Tweed Edition headphones
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-01-06: LG + WebOS = Simpler TV? Possibly!
- 2012-12-31: LG Televisions To Feature OLED, UHD And New User Experience At CES 2013
- 2012-12-07: LG's 55-inch OLED HDTV Gets FCC Approval
- 2012-10-18: Samsung and LG 55-inch OLED TVs delayed to 2013
- 2012-07-19: LG's 84-inch 4K HDTV now on sale - limited quantities available