Yesterday, we took a gander at what could possibly be the LG Nexus device, also known as the LG E960 if you are all for model numbers. Well, here is yet another image leak of the device front a front position (albeit with a different screen compared to what we saw yesterday), and if you hit the source link, you will be able to see what the LG E960 looks like from the back as well. Today’s serving does seem to be identical to the one that was seen yesterday, although this time round it lacks the protective, design-concealing outer case complete with a pattern on its back, and there are no physical buttons to speak of. Alleged specifications do seem to jive with earlier rumors, touting a 1.5GHz quad-core processor, an Adreno 320 GPU, an 8-megapixel camera, a display at 1184 × 768 resolution, 2GB RAM, and 8GB of internal memory.
There is a possibility of a 16GB version, but that remains locked under the rumor drawer for now. So far, no mention of NFC was made by recent approval documents, so we will have to continue waiting on that one as well.
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2013-05-30: LG Nexus 5 Could Be A Reality After All
- 2013-05-02: LG Could Be In The Running To Make Next Nexus Smartphone
- 2013-01-11: LG Halting Nexus 4 Production To Make Way For More Nexus Devices [Rumor]
- 2012-10-29: Google Nexus 4 by LG officially announced
- 2012-10-12: LG Nexus priced at $399, to be available on Google Play?