If you quit playing Diablo 3 because it got boring or because of the various bugs and imbalances that you feel ruined the game, you might be interested to learn that as of yesterday, patch 1.0.5 is available for download, so just fire up your Diablo 3 client to get your hands on it. So, what is significant about patch 1.0.5 that will make you want to play the game again? Well apart from the usual bug fixes and whatnot, the latest patch will be introducing a host of new features to the game, such as Monster Power that allows players to control the difficulty of the game (similar to the “/players” command in Diablo 2), a new event called Infernal Machine that lets players fight souped up versions of some of Diablo 3’s bosses, along with a host of other changes. It sounds like an interesting patch and we’re not sure if it will be enough to bring players back or to keep current players interested, but either way if you’ve got some time to spare and want to see what’s new, head on over to the Diablo 3 blog (source link below) for the details.
- 2014-04-09 Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25 Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25 Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24 Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works