There were leaked specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Premier I9260 in the past, with hints of it being the next device from the South Korean consumer electronics giant to carry the Nexus brand name. Well, here we are with a leaked benchmark of the Samsung Galaxy Premier, also known by its model number, I9260, where this leaked benchmark is said to be the international model. In the benchmark, several of its specifications were confirmed such as having Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice, a decent 1280 × 720 HD resolution display, a 1.5GHz processor and a PowerVR SGX 544 GPU for all your mobile gaming needs.
The other bits and pieces of the Samsung Galaxy Premier remain to be confirmed would be its camera (some say there is an 8-megapixel shooter packed in there), the possibility of having 16GB of internal memory, and a microSD memory card slot.
Next Story: Huawei W1 press images leaked
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off