Samsung has confirmed that it will be unveiling the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini tomorrow, but apart from its 4” display, what sort of specs will it pack under the hood, and how will it look like? Well the folks at Mobile Geeks have managed to get their hands on a photo of what they claim is the Galaxy S3 Mini along with its specs. Assuming the photo above is true, it seems that Samsung is keeping to the design of the Galaxy S3, albeit in a smaller form factor but apart from that it shares some design similarities.
As for its specs, the Galaxy S3 Mini is expected to feature a 4” Super AMOLED 800×480 display, a STE U8420 dual-core processor clocked at 1GHz, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded via microSD, a 5MP rear-facing camera, a 1,500mAh battery and will come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on board. Mobile Geek has stated that while the processor clock speed at 1GHz is confirmed, the choice of processor may not be the STE U8420. In any case it certainly looks like a low-mid ranged device, but we guess those details should be confirmed tomorrow, so be sure to check back with us then for more updates!
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-14: New Samsung S Band Revealed In Leaked Slides
- 2014-02-12: Leaked Tizen Screenshot "Confirms" New TouchWiz UI
- 2014-02-12: Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-02-04: Samsung SM-W750V Windows Phone Gets Pictured