We did talk about the Sony C650X Odin’s alleged specifications more than a week ago, but had absolutely no inkling of an idea as to just how the smartphone would look like. Well, it does seem as though additional light has been shed into the darkness of rumors, and here we are with what could very well be the first leaked image of the Sony C650X Odin in the flesh. The Sony C650X Odin is touted to be Sony Mobile’s upcoming flagship device, where it will be positioned to fight for the Android-powered phablet market share among other rivals such as the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, LG Intuition and HTC DLX.
It seems that Sony has translated their TV design over to the C650X Odin, where there is hardly a bezel for your eyes to grab a hold of, as it does look as though the screen itself offers edge-to-edge functionality. Of course, this could be due to the fact that the device itself has been turned off, so one cannot really make a conclusion as to whether this is legit or not. Rumored specifications include a 5” display at 1080 x 1920 resolution, a quad-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor and 2GB RAM. Perhaps more will be revealed at the CES showfloor next year – or will we see an official announcement at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona after?
Next Story: Verizon LG Intuition Review
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2012-12-30: More Sony C650X Odin Information Made Available
- 2012-11-20: More Sony Yuga And Odin Specifications
- 2012-11-02: Sony C650X Odin render is a fake
- 2012-10-11: Alleged Sony "Odin" specs spotted in forums, suggests 5" 1080p display
- 2012-10-08: Sony C650X Odin could be 2013 flagship smartphone