If you’re a T-Mobile subscriber and you own the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G, today (or tomorrow) could be your lucky day as it would appear that the much awaited Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for your device will begin rolling out come 3rd of October. There have been reports that has indicated that the update has already begun to roll out today, but we expect that today’s rollout could be a small one to get things started. If you are one of the lucky ones do let us know in the comments below, if not you can plug your device into your computer tomorrow and download the update via the Samsung Kies software.
Granted this isn’t the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update that we’re sure many Galaxy S Blaze 4G owners were hoping for, but we guess the bump from Gingerbread to Ice Cream Sandwich is still a welcome one. Your handset should be unrooted and running on Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread prior to the update, which will bump your phone up to the latest build of Ice Cream Sandwich – Android 4.0.4. Once you’ve done the update, be sure to let us know how the update is treating you!
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2014-04-01: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Pre-Order Deadline Pushed Back
- 2014-03-20: Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders At T-Mobile Starts 24th March
- 2014-03-12: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 To Come In 16GB And 32GB Flavors