As much as we’d love for our beers to remain bubbly and frosty, that unfortunately is not the case and as many slow drinkers have realized, a flat and warm beer is not a very pleasant thing to drink. The folks at The Zythos Team have come up with something to ensure that if you ever needed to take your beer home with you from the pub, or while on the go, the Bräuler Modular Growler System is the system that will ensure your beer stay fresh and crisp for long periods of time. As the name suggests, this is a modular growler system and has been made out of stainless steel and has been designed to look pretty classy.
It even comes with what the team is calling the “FreshCap”, which is basically a cap in which carbon dioxide can be injected into the growler in order to keep your beer bubbly. However the FreshCap is a Kicsktarter project at the moment, although it has since long surpassed its goal of $5,000. For those interested in getting their hands on one, a pledge of $50 will nab you the FreshCap once it has been launched, while a pledge of $100 will get you the growler and a FreshCap. More details about the project can be found on its Kickstarter page.
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10