When it comes to getting the most bang for your buck, you will rarely go wrong where Vizio is concerned if you are in the market for a spanking new HDTV. The latest range of LED Smart TVs from Vizio would be the slim frame Razor, and befitting its name, it comes in a super thin design that would make supermodels weep. There are several sizes in the Razor class to choose from, but the 60″ model is definitely under the spotlight as it is a sub-$1,000 60″ LED TV which goes to say quite a lot actually.
Other sizes include 55″, 65″, and 70″ which will retail for $949.99, $1,499.99, and $1,999.99, respectively. Well, to focus on the newly designed E-Series 60” Razor LED Smart TV, one is able to enjoy brilliant 1080p Full HD LED quality whenever they watch movies with it, while you will also be able to benefit from the inclusion of Vizio Internet Apps. Why not get yourself an early Christmas present this year, where this puppy can be purchased online and on select shelves?
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!