AOC has just announced the availability of their i2367fh borderless 23-inch monitor, where at first glance above, it looks as though we are having a gander at a Photoshop job – which obviously isn’t of course. The AOC i2367fh will boast Advanced High-Performance In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology as well as 50,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio which is said to deliver enhanced picture quality, higher definition, better color accuracy and greater light transmission. It does not matter whether you hook up Blu-ray players to it, or enjoy your favorite video games on it, or connect different kinds of compatible devices with it via the integrated HDMI port, the AOC i2367fh ought to get the job done – and done well.
Internal speakers ensure that there is no need for external audio, although those who place a premium on sound effects might beg to differ. The AOC i2367fh’s 23-inch IPS display sports a mere 2mm bezel which ensures it looks sleek and “borderless”, where a metallic hook-shaped stand paves the way for a couple of different setup modes of viewing – whether you want it to be a photo frame style sans a base, or a standard function stand. It basically retails for $199 a pop.
- 2014-03-17 Philips Unveils Miracast Monitor
- 2014-01-20 LG MP76 IPS Monitor Unveiled
- 2013-12-16 LG Introduces New 34-Inch IPS Monitor
- 2013-07-23 ViewSonic Debuts 10-Point Windows 8 Certified Touch TD40 Display Series
- 2013-04-18 LG Tests Out New IPS UltraWide Monitor In Men’s Room
- 2013-04-15 AOC Q2963PM Widescreen HD Monitor
- 2012-10-03 AOC announces 27" i2757fh "borderless" monitor
- 2012-05-02 AOC 22-inch USB-powered HD display is now available for purchase
- 2011-11-17 AOC launches 23" Aire Pro IPS monitor
- 2010-04-14 AOC V27m 27-inch Full HD Monitor On Its Way