Apple has finally caught up with the demand, or probably the lack thereof. Last week, it was reported that iPad 4 stocks were already running low, but eventually Apple updated its online store over the weekend and revealed that it was ready to ship within three to five days. Today, online stores in the U.S. as well as in Canada are listing the iPad 4 Wi-Fi models are “in stock,” which means that Cupertino has now fully replenished its supply and is now ready for immediate shipping.
Just yesterday, Apple CEO Tim Cook announced via press release that it sold over three million devices – iPad mini and iPad 4 combined – in just three days, a feat that was difficult to swallow at first considering the underwhelming overall response. The exact number of iPad 4 tablets sold are still unclear. Apple is expected to launch the LTE version of the iPad 4 in the next couple of weeks.
- 2014-03-19 Analyst Doesn't Think 8GB iPhone 5c And Relaunched iPad 4 Will Have Much Impact On Apple's March/June Quarters
- 2013-05-26 iPad Mini And iPad 4 Refurbished Prices Slashed
- 2013-02-14 Scosche Lightning Connector Cables Now Available
- 2013-02-05 128GB iPad 4 With Retina Display Now Available In The Apple Store
- 2013-01-29 iPad 4 128GB Model Officially Announced