There are tons of docks available for iOS devices, and unfortunately a good many of them are expensive and for that price, we think buying a pair of dedicated speakers might be a better investment. That being said if all you want is to enjoy your music via your iOS device but want to play it back at a louder volume, then the Braeburn acoustic dock for the iPhone could be worth taking a look at. As it name implies, this is one of those docks/accessories that has been designed to help amplify the sound coming from your iOS device naturally rather than relying on electronics.
Braeburn’s solution is a dock made from aluminum and not only does it help amplify sound coming from your iOS device, but it has also been designed as a condenser microphone of sorts which should in theory help you sound clearer while talking on the phone. It also comes with a slot in which you can slide your Lightning cable in, allowing you to charge your iPhone while using the dock. Priced at $25, we guess this is an affordable solution for those who want something simple. [Product page]
- Twitter Music iOS App Currently Available For 'Influencers'
- Apple EarPods Hit With Lawsuit From Hearing Aid Maker
- Google Brings Its Free Siri Competitor to the iPhone
- Apogee introduces iPhone 4/4S mount with studio-quality condenser microphone for video recording
- The Pear dongle lets iOS speaker docks stream music via Bluetooth