Last week we reported that after Apple and HTC managed to arrive at a settlement agreement, effectively ending the patent war between both companies, Samsung stepped in and requested that they be allowed to look at the settlement. Apparently some of the patents covered by the Apple-HTC agreement might have something to do with the ongoing lawsuit with Samsung, and if some of the patents Apple licensed out are covered in the Samsung-Apple lawsuit, it could undermine Apple’s claims of “irreparable harm”.
Well it looks like Samsung might have gotten their wish as a court in California has ordered Apple to produce the agreement without delay. Of course it’s safe to say that this agreement is extremely confidential in nature and they will only be allowed to be viewed by Samsung’s attorneys. We’re not sure what Samsung will find in the agreement that they can use against Apple, but hopefully the peace made between Apple and HTC will not aggravate the situation with Apple and Samsung.
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash