If there’s one thing that can be said about luxury phones is that they tend to be made out of premium quality materials. They might not necessarily be the best designed phones, nor the most powerful, but it’s certainly quite hard to beat materials such as diamonds, titanium, and other rare gems. That being said, luxury phone maker, Gresso, is back with another luxury phone offering in the form of the Regal Titanium, which as the name has probably given away, will be made from titanium. The use of titanium which not only gives off a rather classy and refined look, will also help prevent the phone from being dented and should be able to withstand some level of abuse, although for $4,500 we wouldn’t dare put it to the test.
The phone itself will be running on Symbian S40 and will include tri-bands (900/1800/1900), Bluetooth connectivity, a 2MP camera, 30MB of internal storage that can be expanded via microSD and will be powered by a li-ion 860mAh battery that promises 5.4 hours of talk time and 300 hours of standby. Like we said earlier, it will be priced at $4,500 and will be available in limited quantities, so if you have the cash to spare, pop on over to Gresso’s website for the details.
- 2013-12-22: Gresso's Radical R1 Titanium Smartphone Will Set You Back $1,800
- 2013-02-06: Gresso Cruiser Titanium Is The World's First Polished Titanium Mobile Phone
- 2012-11-01: Gresso's Regal Titanium luxury phone will cost you $4,500
- 2012-09-10: Gresso's $3000 bumber case for iPhone 5
- 2012-07-26: Gresso Cruiser Air Black going for a cool $1,700
- 2012-03-23: Gresso Regal Black is part of Avantgarde collection