Since we do know that the hotly anticipated GTA 5 title will be heading our way sometime in Q1 of 2013, here we are with more information on the title, thanks to Take-Two CEO’s Strauss Zelnick loose lips, pointing out that Rockstar has “a lot of interesting stuff” in store for the GTA 5 DLC. The thing is, he also mentioned in the same conversation that it is “way too early” to discuss just what kind of interesting stuff that the GTA 5 DLC will carry.
Zelnick shared, “I think you can safely assume that Rockstar, as the label that led the charge in downloadable content with Grand Theft Auto 4, I think you’d have every reason to believe, purely because of the ground-breaking nature of the title itself and the multiplayer in the title, that there’s going to be a lot of interesting stuff. But I’ll leave that to Rockstar to announce.”
Well, we do hope to hear more about GTA 5 from next week onwards, but chances are there will not be anything mentioned or shared about Rockstar’s plans for the DLC. So far, Take-Two confirmed that GTA 5 will arrive in April next year, which means it is slightly late for the Q1 time window which closes in March.
- 2014-04-08: Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Xbox One And PS4 This June (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18: GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02: Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27: Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission
- 2014-02-06: Rockstar Developer Tweets Hint At GTA 5 For The PC