If you’d like to learn more about what you can expect in Grand Theft Auto 5, then December’s issue of Game Informer might be a copy you’ll want to pick up because according to its editor-in-chief, Andy McNamara, this issue “will have more screens & information than any previous Rockstar reveal we have done (maybe any cover)”. That being said, it looks like someone managed to get their hands on a copy of the magazine before anyone else and has since uploaded a photo of what looks like a man with an Uzi riding on top of a waverider. Apart from that we guess that’s not much to go on, but the copy of Game Informer is expected to be released later today, so we guess more details will be revealed, until then we guess you will have to make do this with leaked photo. GTA 5 is expected to be released in Spring 2013 and the second trailer of the game will be released next Wednesday, so check back with us then for the details! In the meantime what do you guys think? Like what you’ve been seeing so far?
- 2014-04-16: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-04-08: Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Xbox One And PS4 This June (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18: GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02: Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27: Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission