It does seem as though Evleaks are getting really good at attaining leaked images of yet unreleased devices, and if my memory serves me correctly, their collection of the Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 with its collection of accessories before the smartphone itself was announced proved to be spot on, and they have not looked back ever since. Well, Evleaks managed to get hold of the upcoming Droid DNA smartphone from HTC, which is actually the US variant of the HTC J Butterfly that boasts a 5” Full HD display (1080p, baby!) at a whopping 440ppi – drowning out all the noise that Apple fanboys make about the Retina Display on their 4” iPhone 5.
Considering this device carries the Droid name, chances are it will arrive on Verizon’s 4G LTE network. Of course, this would make HTC a wee bit late to jump aboard the phablet bandwagon, where it runs off a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor alongside 2GB RAM. Not only that, you get 16GB of internal memory that can be further augmented by a microSD memory card. Whispered to run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the HTC Droid DNA is also tipped to come with a 2,020mAh battery.
- 2014-04-24 HTC One (M8) All-In-One Toolkit Performs Near Automatic Rooting
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-02-04 HTC Droid DNA Android 4.4.2 With Sense 5.5 ROM Available
- 2013-12-08 Verizon HTC Droid DNA Android 4.2.2 Update Released
- 2013-09-16 Droid DNA Getting Android 4.2 With Sense 5 Soon On Verizon
- 2013-05-15 Verizon HTC One Release Rumored