A few days ago the folks @evleaks managed to get their hands on what appeared to be a picture of the HTC Droid DNA, HTC’s take on the phablet or also known as the HTC J Butterfly in Japan. That being said, @evleaks is back with what appears to be the cleanest image we have of the device and what looks like a press rendering of the handset, pretty much showing off the phone in all of its glory. It also shows Verizon’s branding on the handset which leaves little doubt as to what Verizon’s event on the 13th of November could be about. That and the fact that the background of the Droid DNA looks similar to the invite Verizon and HTC sent out helps corroborate the speculation.
While the HTC Droid DNA is said to resemble the HTC J Butterfly, there is always the off-chance that it could have been modified for Verizon. However assuming that the handset has not been touched, we can assume that it will feature the same 5” 1080p display, a 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor and a 13MP camera on the back. Of course since there is no official word from either Verizon or HTC, we suggest you take this with a grain of salt for now, but do check back with us next week for the details!
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-03-20 All New HTC One Poster For Verizon Spotted
- 2013-12-08 Verizon HTC Droid DNA Android 4.2.2 Update Released
- 2013-05-15 Verizon HTC One Release Rumored
- 2012-12-17 Verizon "employee edition" of the HTC DROID DNA spotted
- 2012-11-21 HTC DROID DNA now available from Verizon