Hmmm, it does seem as though the Android smartphone industry is banking heavily on 1080p displays to push it forward in the right direction, after having seen the HTC Droid DNA get the ball rolling, and hearing about LG’s F240 jumping the bandwagon alongside the possibility of a new display for what would most probably be the Samsung Galaxy S4. Well, it does seem that Lenovo does not want to get left behind, but a few screenshots of the alleged handset have already made their way to the Internet – revealing that this particular device does indeed come with a 1080p resolution. Apart from that, there were some images that depict the upcoming Lenovo 1080p smartphone to feature dual-SIM card support, while running on Lenovo’s custom skin on top of the Android operating system.
Other than that, very little else is known of Lenovo’s efforts, other than the fact that it is currently in the final stages of its development, and will be announced on an official basis in China soon. As to whether it will make its way to the rest of the world, that remains to be seen, but you can be sure that we would be keeping our fingers crossed just in case we hear anything heading our way!
Next Story: LG F240 Has 1080p Display As Well
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-21 Uber Giveaway: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 8 and Mixx 2
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced