For the ump-teenth time, the rumors were once again spot on. It was just a few weeks ago when we wrote to you about an Android smartphone from Lenovo that was rumored to sport a 3500 mAh battery. Well, Lenovo has finally unveiled the Lenovo P770 today and it does have a gargantuan 3500 mAh battery that, according to the company, has a standby time of 644 hours. Apart from the impressive battery capacity, the Lenovo P770 also runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
It has a 4.5-inch qHD high-definition display with a 960 × 540 resolution (sorry, no 1080p here) and it powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz processor with 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage. The Lenovo P770 also features a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera and a VGA front-facing camera. Unfortunately though, the device is only available in China, at least for now. It sells for 1,699 CNY or roughly $273 based on today’s exchange rate.
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns