Android users on AT&T will be happy to know that the MOGA mobile gaming system is now available in stores and online for $49.99. In case you didn’t know, we actually featured the gaming system in September and mentioned that it will be coming in October this year. Currently, the MOGA mobile gaming system is available in Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Toys “R” Us, Fred Meyer, Gamestop, and via PowerA. AT&T is latest behemoth to support MOGA. That’s because the carrier has great Android smartphones to match it, such as the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the HTC One X.
The MOGA gaming system includes a mobile gaming controller that features dual analog sticks, shoulder triggers, and four action buttons. There’s also the MOGA Pivot App that allows mobile users on AT&T to to easily browse, find and play a list of MOGA Enhanced Games in one convenient location. Lastly, the gaming system comes with a MOGA Software Development Kit (SDK) for mobile game developers. MOGA is now working with top mobile developers and publishers including Gameloft, Ratrod Studios, Atari, Namco Bandai, SEGA, Vector Unit, and Remedy Entertainment to develop Android games that will harness the gaming system’s full potential.
Next Story: Vizio E-Series HDTV range to tempt your wallet
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Service Plan Price Cut To Match AT&T
- 2014-03-30: TWRP For Sprint And AT&T HTC One M8 Released