Razer has just updated its Orochi mouse. You can still recall that Razer first unveiled the unique-looking mouse in February this year. Finally, after months of hard work, the company is announcing that it has updated the mobile gaming mouse so that users can play longer while on the go. The Razer Orochi mouse is now outfitted with a more precise laser sensor called the 6400 dpi 4G sensor which significantly improves its accuracy. Razer also enhanced the battery life of the gaming mouse. Two AA batteries doubles the battery life of the mouse, giving gamers up to 30 hours of continuous gameplay.
When used conventionally, the mouse can even last up to three months. The Orochi gaming mouse also connects via Bluetooth 3.0. It is now available for $69.99. You can get it here. “We want our dedicated fans to keep the ability to game at the high level they demand when they leave their home,” said Robert “RazerGuy” Krakoff. “Companies including Razer make mobile gaming laptops for that and, with those, there needs to be a mobile mouse solution. The Razer Orochi answers that need. We believe we’ve ushered in a new era of mobile gaming with the extreme performance and portability of our Blade laptop and Orochi gaming mouse.”
Next Story: Google Now Allows Book Pre-orders On Google Play
- 2014-03-24: Razer Struggling To Get OEMs Onboard With Project Christine
- 2014-03-18: Afrojack Delivers New Music App For Razer Blade Pro
- 2014-03-12: RAZER Blade Laptop Gets QHD Touch Display, New GPU
- 2014-03-06: Razer Unveils Green & Orange Mechanical Keyboard Switches
- 2014-02-25: Razer Blade Laptops Come In Limited Edition Koenigsegg Model