We reported not too long ago that Sony was rumored to be working on a mysterious new camera and that the company was expected to debut new Alpha cameras at CES 2013. The folks at Sony Alpha Rumors are back with another tip and this time they claim that according to their sources, Sony has three new full frame camera prototypes in the works. Instead of each prototype being deviations of each other, their sources have informed them that each prototype is completely different and are not three versions of the same concept. We’re not sure if all three prototypes will make it to a possible announcement at CES 2013, but it seems that some lucky photographers have already begun testing it in the field already, with one of the cameras tentatively being named the A1x. In any case this is merely a rumor at this point with not much to go on, so do take it with a grain of salt but with CES 2013 only a couple of months away, we guess we won’t have long to wait to see if it pans out.
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2011-01-11: Nikon D400 and Sony A77 cameras to feature 25Mp crop sensor?
- 2009-05-07: Sony Preps Trio Of Alpha dSLRs
- 2009-05-16: Sony Officially Introduces Three User-Friendly DSLR Cameras + Accessories