Will Windows Phone 8 from Microsoft be able to make the splash in the mobile operating system scene that the software giant intended to? Perhaps, or perhaps not – only time will tell, but we do know that the few handsets which carry this operating system are definitely worth checking out based on their system specifications alone. In what appears to be a more recent training document leak from Verizon, it does seem as though the HTC 8X is confirmed to boast wireless charging capability, something that was previously touted to be made available on the Nokia Lumia 920. Clearly, this will help HTC move more handsets in the market when folks who use this as a make-or-break point in their purchase decision where smartphones are concerned.
The wireless charging pad will be be sold separately though, and so far, it does seem as though the HTC 8X will retail for $199 with a two-year contract, although we have yet to be able to place a firm date on its release. Some cite November 8th, while others think that it will be sometime in the week of November 18th to the 24th. Are you going to pick up the HTC 8X when it arrives?
Next Story: CalmSpace helps you catch forty winks in comfort
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-03-25 HTC One M8 Gets "Buy One, Free One" Promotion From Verizon
- 2014-03-20 All New HTC One Poster For Verizon Spotted
- 2014-03-20 All New HTC One Cases Spotted At Verizon
- 2014-02-06 Verizon HTC One Android 4.4 Release Expected Soon