With the holiday season behind us, you may not be planning on traveling for another year, unless you’re currently counting down the hours left in your work day until you get away for a New Years trip. If you’d like to experience more from the airports you’ll be making your way through this weekend, you might want to give Airport Chatter a download.
Airport Chatter is an application for the iPhone that makes your experiences at the airport more social. You can view your airport within the app to check out profiles for the various shops and services, their hours of operation, location and even check into them and post or read reviews. Think Yelp, but specifically for airports.
As helpful as finding and learning more of venues inside of an airport is, especially when you absolutely need a Cinnabon at 3 a.m., the application has big ambitions as it would like to be your go-to app for airline travel to include the ability to track flights, booking transportation to and from the airport and even chatting with fellow travelers who you would otherwise ignore.
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)