With the holiday season behind us, you may not be planning on traveling for another year, unless you’re currently counting down the hours left in your work day until you get away for a New Years trip. If you’d like to experience more from the airports you’ll be making your way through this weekend, you might want to give Airport Chatter a download.
Airport Chatter is an application for the iPhone that makes your experiences at the airport more social. You can view your airport within the app to check out profiles for the various shops and services, their hours of operation, location and even check into them and post or read reviews. Think Yelp, but specifically for airports.
As helpful as finding and learning more of venues inside of an airport is, especially when you absolutely need a Cinnabon at 3 a.m., the application has big ambitions as it would like to be your go-to app for airline travel to include the ability to track flights, booking transportation to and from the airport and even chatting with fellow travelers who you would otherwise ignore.RELATED
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Follow: iPhone, yelp,
- Seen at: airportchatter