If you’re sick of having to choose between either black or white for your iPhone 5, the folks at Anostyle are here to help with that. Much like what Colorware is offering, Anostyle offers pretty much the same thing albeit at a lower cost, and supposedly is of better quality in terms of durability as well. While we haven’t used Colorware ourselves, it seems that the paint the company uses is susceptible to both chipping and cracking, which is one of the differences between Colorware and Anostyle. The latter uses the same anodization process that Apple uses with the iPhone, but the difference is that with Anostyle you get to choose beyond the default black or white. Despite it being cheaper than the competition, Anostyle charges about $249 to get your iPhone anodized which is still a pretty hefty price to pay just for customization, but if you think the unique look is worth the money, you can head on over to its website for the details. Personally I think I’d rather just stick to cases.
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger