From today onwards, AT&T subscribers who own the Motorola Atrix HD ought to be able to be at peace with themselves after what seemed to have been an agonizingly long wait – their beloved smartphone will finally receive the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update, which means the Motorola Atrix HD would have joined the ranks of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2,the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the HTC One X+ where having the Jelly Bean update is concerned.
Needless to say, there would have been many new features introduced upon the installation of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, where Google Now would be one of the main ones, as it generates real-time notifications on weather, traffic, nearby transit systems, local restaurants and places of interest, flight information, and live sports scores.
This time around, the updated notifications will group together updates from the same application, while you can opt to expand or collapse any notification. The notification window itself has been empowered for you to view the full text of an SMS message, and a full photo via MMS if you so desire. Have you updated your Motorola Atrix HD to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean already? [Press Release]RELATED
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Follow: at&t, Jelly Bean (Android),