Late last month, we did confirm that BBM Video will be making a debut in the BlackBerry 10 operating system, thanks to the appearance of a folder known as “bbm_vieo” on the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha phone. Well, this time around, we have an internal RIM document to thank for confirming the existence of this particular feature on BlackBerry 10. Said document even shows off just how the feature would work in real life, where using BBM, a chat session between two contacts can be switched over to BBM Video in a jiffy. Following that, pushing a button is a snap to share a spreadsheet or presentation.
The documents point towards the setting up of BBM Video with the phone owner’s image located on the bottom left of the display, while there is a giant image of the other party in the conversation which fills up most of the display. BBM Video will launch after RIM begins to offer BBM Voice. We cannot wait for the end of January 2013 to see what other tricks does RIM have up their sleeves to revive the BlackBerry brand.
- 2014-04-23 Instagram's Explore Feature Will Be More Personalized
- 2014-04-23 Alleged iPhone 6 Case Compared Against The Nexus 5, Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 5s
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6 Could Sport More Rounded Edge Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 AT&T Teases ASUS PadFone X In New Video
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users