With RIM set to make a comeback in the mobile world with its Blackberry 10 reveal on January 30th, we’re bound to hear about some leaked hardware in the coming weeks. The first of which seems to have been leaked today with a new BlackBerry device called the BlackBerry Z10.
The info comes from Unwired View who stumbled onto a promotional image for the BlackBerry Z10. According to the leaked image, it looks like this will be an all-touchscreen device and looks a lot like a newer version of the BlackBerry London, which was a BBX prototype we saw this time last year.
If the BlackBerry Z10 turns out to be what the BlackBerry London came to be, we can expect a 1.5GHz TI OMAP dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage, 8-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. The London was supposed to be thinner than the iPhone 4, but seeing how thin the iPhone 5 has become, it’s unknown how it’ll stack up to it in terms of its thickness.
What we do know is the BlackBerry Z10 will most likely be announced during RIM’s BlackBerry 10 media event on January 30th and will come in black and white.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: blackberry, BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry Z10,
- Seen at: unwiredview