The day of Christmas itself might be over for everyone, but this does not mean that goodwill should no longer be extended to folks around you. The good people over at Google must be looking forward to the loot that Santa has in store for them next year by being nice to millions of people living in the US and Canada, as Google has just announced that they will continue to allow you to perform free domestic calls through the year of 2013 within the US and the Great White North, making it a snap to connect with friends and family scattered all over.
Apart from that, in most of the countries where this calling service is supported by Google, the Internet search giant claims that they will still continue to provide insanely low rates. It is nice to hear good news once in a while, especially when our media is flooded with all manner of depressing information. What do you think of this prolonged offer from Google, and how are you going to best take advantage of it?
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2014-04-01: Gmail Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary Today
- 2014-03-31: Gmail Shelfie Another April Fool’s Attempt
- 2014-03-26: Google Denies Allegations Of Gmail Snooping To Weed Out Leaker
- 2014-03-25: Gmail Experiment Shows Promotional Emails As Ads