Apple has just announced that the iPhone 5 is arriving in South Korea this month. Additionally, the company says that its latest smartphone will be available in more than 50 countries in December as well. The announcement today comes after the announcement last week that the iPhone 5, together with the iPad mini and the iPad 4, will be hitting China earlier this month.
Apart from the iPhone 5 debut in South Korea this coming December 7, the iPhone 5 will also be making its way on the 14th in Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Ecuador, Grenada, Indonesia, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kuwait, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Venezuela.
Countries including Barbados, Botswana, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Egypt, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Niger, Senegal, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St.Vincent & the Grenadines, Tunisia, Uganda and Vietnam, are going to get the iPhone 5 on the 21st this month.RELATED
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Lady Picks Up “New” iPad Air, Brings Home Demo Model Instead
- Apple's Listing Of 4K Sharp Display Could Hint At Mac Pro's Arrival
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone, iPhone 5,
- Seen at: apple