Apple has just announced that the iPhone 5 is arriving in South Korea this month. Additionally, the company says that its latest smartphone will be available in more than 50 countries in December as well. The announcement today comes after the announcement last week that the iPhone 5, together with the iPad mini and the iPad 4, will be hitting China earlier this month.
Apart from the iPhone 5 debut in South Korea this coming December 7, the iPhone 5 will also be making its way on the 14th in Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Ecuador, Grenada, Indonesia, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kuwait, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Montenegro, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Venezuela.
Countries including Barbados, Botswana, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Egypt, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Niger, Senegal, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St.Vincent & the Grenadines, Tunisia, Uganda and Vietnam, are going to get the iPhone 5 on the 21st this month.
Next Story: PC system requirements for Crysis 3 revealed
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2013-01-28 Budget iPhone Could Be A Frankenstein Phone Borrowing From iPhone 5, iPod Touch [Rumor]
- 2013-01-22 Verizon Activates Over 6 Million iPhones In Q4 2012
- 2012-12-19 Humor: Apple Releases iPhone 5C With Broken Screen For College-Aged Girls
- 2012-09-17 iPhone 5 benchmark: narrowly beats Galaxy S3 [geekbench]
- 2012-08-19 First pictures of iPhone 5 display (Rumor)