Lenovo is far more famous for their range of notebooks and Ultrabooks, but this does not mean that they do not have forays into different lines of consumer electronics, and the smartphone is one of them. Well, we do know that Lenovo did roll out the Lenovo K860 in the past, but just like notebooks, an update or hardware refresh is in store, and the K860i would be the model of choice to receive some bumps up in the pecking order. Nothing groundbreaking, but reassuring at the very least.
Basically, the upcoming Lenovo K860i will come with double the amount of RAM and internal storage compared to the original, which stands at 2GB and 16GB, respectively. Not only that, there is also a quad-core Exynos processor that has received a 200MHz boost compared to the original, hitting 1.6GHz in the process. Other than that, the design remains the same, with a similar 5-inch HD display, an 8-megapixel camera at the back with a 2-megapixel shooter in front, and a 2,250 mAh battery.
Next Story: AT&T Lumia 920 And Lumia 820 Portico Update
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns