Well, it seems that the LG E940 has just leaked, where this is a high end smartphone that will, in all probability be the next member of the Optimus team, picking itself up where the Optimus G left off. There is a very high chance that the LG E940 will come with a 1080p display right out of the box in order to take on the likes of the HTC Droid DNA, and the rumor points toward a spring release. Not only that, apparently the carrier of choice has already been decided – which would be AT&T, at least this is what some of the strings within the results point to.
The processor could very well be a Snapdragon S4 Pro or a variant of it, if one were to make the most out of the “Qualcomm” string and Adreno 320 GPU. Assuming that this is the US-bound version of the F240 that was destined for South Korea, then folks who are headed toward CES should be able to spot the LG E940 in Las Vegas next month. Hmmm, don’t you think it to be rather strange that Samsung, a major player, has not yet jumped aboard the Full HD smartphone display bandwagon?
Next Story: HTC M7 Rumored
- 2014-04-24 LG G Flex Handles 1,000lbs Of Pressure Without Breaking A Sweat
- 2014-04-24 LG G3 Case Gives A Hint Of What’s To Come
- 2014-04-24 LG V700 And V400 Tablets Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-04-23 LG SoundPlate Enhances Your Home Theater Experience
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-16 AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-23 AT&T's LG G2 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-03 LG G Flex Press Renderings For AT&T And T-Mobile Leaked
- 2013-08-18 LG Optimus G Pro Goes White For AT&T (Rumor)
- 2013-05-10 LG Optimus G Pro Now Available On AT&T