And the rumors were right. Announcing the good news on Yahoo’s blog, CEO Marissa Mayer says that Yahoo! Mail is now faster, easier, and available across Android, iOS, Windows 8, and the web. The newly redesigned Yahoo! Mail promises speed that allows users to get through their emails faster than before. The inbox is now more intuitive and easier to navigate, thanks to the new design that takes away visual distractions, allowing users to focus on what matters most. Mayer also proudly announced that Yahoo! Mail has a consistent look and feel across devices and platforms.
“Email is the ultimate daily habit. It’s often the first thing we check in the morning and the last thing before going to bed. Why? Because it’s one of the simplest and most basic forms of communication. And since it’s such an important part of our daily lives, we’re making a few improvements to Yahoo! Mail,” the CEO adds. If you’re curious, you can check out the new Yahoo! Mail via the App Store, Google Play, and Windows Store. Meanwhile, the new web version of Yahoo! Mail will be coming in the next few days.
Next Story: SkyDrive Arrives On The Xbox 360
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-15: Yahoo And Vevo Partner Up For Original Music Programming
- 2014-04-07: Yahoo Planning To Acquire High-End Original Programming [Report]
- 2014-04-02: Yahoo Works On Encrypting Their Services
- 2014-04-01: Yahoo's Charge Against YouTube May Be Fuelled By $300 Million Acquisition
- 2014-01-08: Yahoo Mail Now Encrypts All Connections
- 2013-12-19: Yahoo Mail Updated To Bring Tabs Back
- 2013-12-15: Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Apologizes For Mail Outage
- 2013-12-12: Yahoo Mail Was Down Due To A Hardware Problem
- 2013-10-14: Yahoo Mail Redesign Did Not Go Down As Well As Expected