Are you one of those folks who love nothing better than to check out the internals of a particular smartphone or device, so that you can see circuit porn? If you have answered in the affirmative, then you might be pleased to hear that someone has taken the Nokia Lumia 620 apart (carefully, of course, and not in a haphazard manner), where you can see from above the standard assortment of buttons and antennas.
It is rather interesting to note that the Lumia 620 might be the lowest end Windows Phone 8 device from Nokia, but it comes with a second microphone. Still, the presence of another microphone is no guarantee that it will be able to perform audio recording in Stereo/Surround, which is not a shabby thing at all, especially when you compare it to the high end Lumia 920 sibling that remains stuck in Mono-land at present.
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2013-07-08: Nokia Expected To Release Bluetooth Low Energy Support For Select Lumias
- 2013-05-10: AT&T Launches New Prepaid Cellphone Service, Aio Wireless
- 2013-04-10: Nokia Lumia 620 Firmware Gets Global Rollout
- 2013-03-18: Nokia To Offer Software Updates For Lumia 920, Lumia 820, And Lumia 620
- 2013-01-31: Nokia Lumia 620 Spotted In Video