While Samsung will not be unveiling the Galaxy S4 at CES 2013, it is safe to assume that sometime during next year the South Korean company will be taking the wraps off the successor to the Galaxy S3. In the meantime it has not stopped fans and designers from coming up with concepts as to what they think the Galaxy S4 should look like.
This particular concept video by rozetked shows a fictional hands-on video of the Galaxy S4 which according to them, will feature a 2GHz quad-core processor, a Full HD 1080p AMOLED display, a 13MP rear-facing camera, and Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie running the show. This concept Galaxy S4 also comes with rather interesting accessories such as a keyboard dock that will project a laser keyboard which we can imagine will be highly convenient. It looks pretty darn amazing and we would love to get our hands on it if it were real – what do you guys think?
Next Story: Audiofly To Unveil New Earphones At CES 2013
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-02 Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18 Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12 Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow