The other day we reported that Samsung had released a teaser video for an upcoming TV set they would be debuting at CES 2013. Well if you decided that the teaser video wasn’t enough, Samsung has since uploaded a picture on their blog which we can only presume is the shape of their upcoming TV. According to Samsung, this new TV they will be unveiling features an “unprecedented new TV shape and timeless gallery design”. We can’t imagine what it might look like, although based on the picture it looks like it could be an interesting device. We will be on hand at CES 2013, so if you want to learn more about Samsung’s “unprecedented new TV shape”, then be sure to check back with us then for the details!
- Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]