While most laptop bags are good enough at protecting our laptops from slight bumps and short drops, they might not be as adequate if you needed to bring your laptop into rough terrain where there’s a good chance your bags could be dropped onto rocks or soaked in water. If you’re after such protection for your laptop then you might be interested in the ViVAX Kickstarter project. Made in Italy, as you can see in the image above, the ViVAX laptop case is shaped like a suitcase and is reminiscent of those suitcases where spies and government agents carry in movies.
Its creators claim that the case is crushproof, waterproof, shockproof and even dirtproof. This is thanks to the materials used, such as a waterproof external shell and a shockproof techno-polymer interior, with the shell supposedly being of military origin used to transport various sensitive equipment in all sorts of climatic conditions. To add to its waterproof-ness, the case has a Neoseal rubber seal which conforms to NATO standards with regards to being waterproof and even unsinkable. The ViVAX case is currently seeking funding on Kickstarter and a pledge of £59 will net you the case upon successful funding. Even if you don’t require all its protection, it looks pretty cool and its asking price seems pretty reasonable. Learn more about the ViVAX case or pledge a donation on its Kickstarter page.
Next Story: Additional Blackberry 10 Z10 Photos Surface
- 2014-04-11 Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10 Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09 CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07 Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06 Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10