If DIY projects are your thing, then perhaps Adafruit Industries’s latest miniature wearable electronic platform will get your attention. Adafruit has just announced a spin-off to its Love Flora, and it’s called Gemma. The 1-inch Gemma is powered by a Attiny85 and it is also programmable with an Arduino IDE via USB. The Adafruit Gemma also features an on-board 3.3-volt regulator, power LED, a reset button, and a 1-inch diameter and 4mm-thick design. Gemma also works with Adafruit’s Flora NeoPixels. Adafruit says that Gemma is still in development and will be released soon, although it did not say when. Meanwhile, electronic enthusiasts can sign up on Adafruit’s official page to keep themselves notified.
- 2014-03-26 Gamebuino, The Arduino Handheld Console
- 2014-03-03 Arduino-Powered Business Card Lets You Play Tetris On It
- 2014-01-30 iBag Might Prevent You From Splurging When You Go Shopping
- 2013-12-16 Arduino-Powered Christmas Tree For Geeks
- 2013-10-09 Gameduino 2 Transforms Arduino Board Into Portable Console