[CES 2013] Do you remember the Asus Transformer All In One that we talked about a few days ago? It was originally revealed to the masses as a teaser in Computex last year, where it functions as a desktop or as a tablet, depending on the situation. When it is in desktop mode, it will exist in the form of an 18.4-inch Windows-powered machine, and when you bring it with you on your travels, it would have ended up as an 18.4-inch Android-powered tablet.
Well, when it was teased in 2012, the Asus Transformer All In One came with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on board. Good to know that things have changed (for the better) since that fateful date, where the Asus Transformer All In One at CES 2013 was seen to run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice. This is nothing but good news to those who are interested, obviously, so if you are on the CES showfloor, you might want to give this bad boy a go.
Next Story: Lenovo Unveils 4 Dual SIM IdeaPhone Devices
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-01-06: ASUS Transformer Book Duet Announced, Dual Boot Windows 8 + Android
- 2013-01-07: Asus PA249Q ProArt LED-Backlit Monitor
- 2013-01-07: Asus Qube With Google TV
- 2013-01-07: Asus VivoTab Smart Tablet Runs On Windows 8
- 2013-01-07: Asus Transformer Book TX300CA