[CES 2013] It was at the turn of the new year when we talked about how the Asus VivoTab Smart tablet has launched, and so if you were headed towards CES this year, you would be able to check out the Asus VivoTab Smart Tablet as well. What makes this particular model different from the original VivoTab? Well, it runs on Windows 8 for instance, never mind that in the eyes of many, the Intel Atom Z2760 dual-core processor is not exactly a trailblazer to say the least.
A full charge of the battery is able to last for up to 9.5 hours, where the Asus VivoTab Smart Tablet measures a mere 9.7mm in thickness and tips the scales at 580 grams. Other hardware specifications include a 10.1-inch LED-backlit display with a crisp 1366 x 768 HD resolution, while IPS display technology offers a 178-degree wide viewing angle. Not only that, 5-point multi-touch is also thrown into the mix for fluid fingertip control with Windows 8. An 8-megapixel camera at the back with auto-focus, five-element lens and 1080p Full HD video recording is also part of the setup, in addition to a 2-megapixel camera front facing camera for video chats of the HD variety. Any takers?
Next Story: Asus Transformer Book TX300CA
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-01-09: Asus Transformer All In One Seen With Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 2013-01-07: Asus PA249Q ProArt LED-Backlit Monitor
- 2013-01-07: Asus Qube With Google TV
- 2013-01-07: Asus Transformer Book TX300CA
- 2013-01-07: ASUS Transformer AiO Merges Desktop And Tablet