[CES 2013] The boom box is something that those of us who grew up in the 1980s were able to identify with, and even until now, there are iPod docks and peripherals that come in the design of a boom box, although it has been updated to be able to cradle your latest iOS-powered device lovingly. Well, Bem does not want to be left behind the times, which is why they have come up with the rather plain looking Bem Boom Box as it is called.
Basically, the Bem Boom Box will allow you to tote your favorite tunes on the road, wherever you go. This will obviously help nudge you towards realizing your life long dream of living the wireless lifestyle. All in all, this wireless, Bluetooth-enabled device is ideal for those who are always on the move, where it comes in a durable front and back metal casing (albeit looking rather boring), accompanied by soft touch finish and stunning sound. 2.1 stereo sound will definitely give your audio more muscle, and it has a battery life of up to 10 hours of continuous playback. You can pick up the Bem Boom Box in black or white at $249.99 a pop.
Next Story: Huawei Ascend Mate Announced
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-15: Best of CES 2013 @ Ubergizmo