Tomorrow will be make or break for RIM as they’ll be showcasing BlackBerry 10 to the world and releasing some new BlackBerry 10 devices, which we already assume one of them will be the BlackBerry 10 Z10. Considering how many leaks have come out in regards to BlackBerry 10, we’re surprised we have yet to hear when exactly it will be available for retail. It looks as though the final piece to the BlackBerry 10 puzzle has fallen into place as we now know when it’ll be made available.
According to a Vodafone UK employee who sent an internal communication to The Verge, it looks as though we can expect for the BlackBerry 10 Z10 to be made available to order online starting tomorrow at 5PM local time in the U.K. Phones will be in-stock and ready to pick up at all Vodafone store locations starting on January 31.
So – we should now expect for BlackBerry 10 devices to officially launch in the U.K. starting Thursday, but what does that mean for the U.S.? Unfortunately, we aren’t completely sure of that at this point, although we’re hoping potential BlackBerry 10 customers will be able to get their hands on RIM’s new phones some time this week as well.RELATED
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Gets Certified To Go On Sale In China
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Follow: BlackBerry 10, blackberry 10 z10, RIM, vodafone, z10,