Tomorrow will be make or break for RIM as they’ll be showcasing BlackBerry 10 to the world and releasing some new BlackBerry 10 devices, which we already assume one of them will be the BlackBerry 10 Z10. Considering how many leaks have come out in regards to BlackBerry 10, we’re surprised we have yet to hear when exactly it will be available for retail. It looks as though the final piece to the BlackBerry 10 puzzle has fallen into place as we now know when it’ll be made available.
According to a Vodafone UK employee who sent an internal communication to The Verge, it looks as though we can expect for the BlackBerry 10 Z10 to be made available to order online starting tomorrow at 5PM local time in the U.K. Phones will be in-stock and ready to pick up at all Vodafone store locations starting on January 31.
So – we should now expect for BlackBerry 10 devices to officially launch in the U.K. starting Thursday, but what does that mean for the U.S.? Unfortunately, we aren’t completely sure of that at this point, although we’re hoping potential BlackBerry 10 customers will be able to get their hands on RIM’s new phones some time this week as well.
Next Story: Nokia Sets To Light Up MWC 2013
- 2014-04-09 Polled BlackBerry Users Want BlackBerry 10 To Be Themable
- 2014-03-27 BlackBerry 10 Receives Full Operational Capability Certification By Department Of Defense
- 2014-02-19 BlackBerry 10 QWERTY Prototype Photos Leaked
- 2014-02-13 BBM 2.0 Brings Voice Calling, Channels, Dropbox And More
- 2013-12-24 BlackBerry Dropped Plans To Release Two More BB10 Devices
- 2013-05-08 Analyst Believes BlackBerry Q10 Will Outsell The Z10
- 2013-04-17 Alicia Keys Gives PowerPoint Presentations At BlackBerry Meetings
- 2013-04-09 BlackBerry Q10 Releasing On April 30th In Canada [Rumor]
- 2013-02-04 BlackBerry Z10 Review
- 2013-01-30 BlackBerry Z10 Announced