[CES 2013] If you’re looking for some new audio accessories in your life this year, especially if you’re the owner of an iOS device with a Lightning connector, then you might want to take a look at the lineup JBL will be bringing to CES next week.
The products JBL will be showing off at CES range in use and price, such as the JBL Charge, which is a Bluetooth speaker which the company is stating will last for 12 hours on a single charge. Not only that, but the JBL Charge doubles as a high-capacity battery and will charge mobile devices while on-the-go. The JBL Charge will be available in three different colors: black, blue and green.
The JBL Rumble is another speaker, but has a Lightning connector so you can dock your iOS devices right into it and will offer superior sound quality with a deep bass. It also has the ability for other devices to stream music through it as well as compatibility with DJ applications.
Here’s the full rundown of everything JBL will be showcasing at CES:
- JBL Charge ($149): JBL Charge ($149): Portable stereo speaker with wireless Bluetooth technology and a high-capacity battery that lasts up to 12 hours on a single charge – the longest life in the industry. It even charges mobile devices – including smartphones and tablets – on the go while they’re playing and will be available in three colors; black, blue and green.
- JBL OnBeat Mini ($149): First portable speaker dock with a Lighting connector designed specifically for Apple Inc.’s latest line-up of iOS® devices, including the iPad mini and the refreshed iPad with Lightning dock.
- JBL Rumble ($399.95): Superior Lightning speaker dock for iPhone 5, iPad and iPad mini pumps the bass for a thunderous performance. Features streaming for other devices and works with DJ apps to make the Rumble life of the party.
- Harman Kardon AVR 2700 ($799): 7.1-Channel Network and Audio/Video Receiver featuring wireless Airplay streaming, seven HDMI inputs and iOS direct play via USB
- Harman Kardon AVR 3700 ($999): 7.2-Channel Wireless Network and Audio/Video Receiver featuring Wireless AirPlay streaming, full Wi-Fi networking, Eight HDMI inputs / two outputs, 4K pass-through and iOS® direct play via USB